Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thanks Nanny & Paw Paw

A big thanks to Kevin's parents, Nanny & Paw Paw, for ordering these fleece jackets from LL Bean (one of our favorite stores!) for the boys. The boys' school has a policy that if the kids want to wear a jacket or sweat shirt inside the school, it has to be red. So we ordered red fleece jackets & solid red jackets for the boys. The boys tried on the fleece jackets & loved them, but quickly said how hot they were! Hopefully the weather will change soon, and the boys will HAVE to wear them! I'm glad that I ordered up a size because they sure did run small! And, since I had to order the same size for both, I was able to get their initials monogrammed so we could keep up with them. Since Connor has 4 initials, (John Michael being his middle name), it looks like his initials are for a middle school!

Don't we look ready for autumn & winter??

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

LOVE the jackets!! I wish our school could wear red instead of Navy. Red is brighter!! I love the one of Connor laying down!