Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baseball game again!

Myles had another great baseball game Tuesday night. It seems like he's getting used to Coach Pitch, and he LOVES it! Sometimes as I am watching him I'm just amazed at him as a little ball player! He is so fierce out there never realizing that he's the smallest one! It's also a bittersweet time for me because it makes me realize that my dad is missing him play ball. There is no doubt that my dad would be so proud of him! Baseball just reminds me so much of my dad because he loved it!

Myles' first at bat~He's making sure his knuckles are lined up! He sure has learned a lot from Kevin!


And he hits it again! But, he was thrown out at first. We're so proud of him for getting the bat on the ball!


Here's Connor cheering Myles on!


Myles' second at bat! Boy was this at bat incredible! He fouled off so many balls. It must have been 9. He was staying alive! And then, he HIT the ball and ended up on 2nd base! That's right~His first DOUBLE!!


Here is Myles playing 2nd base. I don't think any balls came to him this game, but he did well backing up his team mates!


Myles & Kevin after the game!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

Myles you are AWESOME!!! You are learning lots and doing great!