Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy late birthday Ted!

Last Saturday night the boys headed over to the Prescott's house for a sleepover and to celebrate Ted's birthday! Of course, the gifts the boys picked out had to be Star Wars! How could it be anything else???? Myles even went to the extent of taping one of his Storm Troopers to Ted's present. It was really sweet!!
So since Kevin and I had no kids for the night what did we do you ask? Well not much of anything! We went and bought me a new phone (since I had accidentally but kind of on purpose broke my old phone...it had already lost a few buttons and it was time for a new one). Then we rode around amazed at how high gas prices were going ($4.39 was the highest). We were trying to find somewhere to eat & ended up at Waffle House. I know...how romantic! Then we headed home because I wasn't feeling very well!
The boys did have a grand time with the Prescott's! They went and played goofy golf & watched lots of Star Wars and played lots of Star Wars men!!!!

No comments: