Saturday, September 20, 2008

He shoots & he scores!

Connor did GREAT during his game today! He had so much fun playing out there! He scored another goal this game! Actually it was the winning goal, but since the league doesn't really keep score, I'm not sure if you would consider it the winning goal! I got some great shots today. It was hard to get them because I'm helping coach his team and since Kevin wasn't able to make the game because he was helping Jimmy get the hunting land ready for hunting season (ugh!) so I took these while it was my turn to be on the bench! Enjoy!

This is my favorite shot of the day! Connor is running towards the ball & is really concentrating!


Here is Connor getting ready for the start of the game!


Getting ready to get the ball!


Here he is getting ready to score! The first picture is when the ball was thrown in & the second picture is when he is getting ready to shoot!


Connor isn't in either of these pictures, but the ball is going in the goal!


This is Connor after he scored!


Another action shot!


And, I love this picture of Connor running through the tunnel! What a great soccer player!