Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 9- Epcot & Magic Kingdom!

Well here it is. Our last day at Disney. We spent the morning at Epcot to catch a couple rides & then headed to the Magic Kingdom for the rest of the day!

While Kevin was getting our fast passes for Soarin', the boys and I stopped at the Epcot Character Spot to visit with 6 characters! It was the best because it was inside & since the park had just opened, there was no line! At first Connor wouldn't take pictures & missed Mickey & Pluto, but we went through the line again after Kevin came back & took pictures with those 2 characters. I'm very glad that I finally got some pictures of the boys by themselves since all my pictures are of them together.

Mickey & the boys!


Family shot!


The boys with Minnie! She is so lady-like & pretty!


The boys with Minnie & Chip N Dale


Another Goofy shot!


The boys with Pluto. I just love the thing he does with his ear~~


Finally a sweet picture of the boys with Belle. I love my 2 Prince Charmings!


Let the rides begin! Here we are on Soarin', which I think was my favorite ride at Epcot. It was so cool!


Here we are on take 2 of Test Track! And, yes we made it all the way through this time! It was really cool too. We had the car to ourselves this time!


Before we left to head to Magic Kingdom, we decided that we were treat the boys to some candy. It was in the souvenir shop & was where the boys could choose a variety of different kinds. It's definitely the most expensive candy that they have ever had, but watching them fill their bag and eat it was worth every penny!


Our arrival at Magic Kingdom for the night!
Love, love, love this picture of the boys walking down Main Street holding hands. They had the best time!
Having fun at the Swiss Family Treehouse! The boys enjoyed running up & down the ladders!


Here we are riding the Magic Carpets of Aladdin!

This picture has a really special meaning to me because this is a statue that my dad loved, and I know that he would be happy that I got a picture of the boys with it!
Having fun riding Peter Pan's Flight! Connor really had a good time!


Myles took this picture while we were waiting for the SpectroMagic parade! We goofed around with the camera to help pass time!
This picture is for KA! I knew she'd like the peacock and when I saw it, I just had to take this picture for her!
We ended the night with a few more turns on Splash Mountain! The boys were having so much fun & Connor's expression says it all!!!!

2 comments:

Payne Family said...

LOVE all the pictures!! And I am glad that you were finally able to get pictures on here!

Payne Family said...

KA said that she liked it!