Thursday, July 31, 2008

Can you say amazing???

Update on 8/5/08: I'm sorry if I have misled any of my blog "readers", but I must tell you that the mail last year & the mail this year that came in did not come to my home address but to my mom's address. I know that I mention below that I did say that the baseball went to my mom's house, but I have been told that I have misled people! Sorry for the confusion!

I am so amazed. Remember this post from last year? We were about to head to the Braves, and I received some interesting mail? Well it has happened again! I can't believe it. My mom received another baseball in the mail yesterday with a signed baseball by Claude Olsteen. And as you can tell from our ticker, we're heading to the Braves tomorrow. I figure that since it's been 4 years since my dad's passing that he must have mailed the ball at least 4 and a half years ago. I started shaking when my sister called & told me. I know without a shadow of doubt that it's all God & my dad letting me know that he's excited as we take the boys to see the Braves! I told myself all day again today that it's my dad's way of showing his excitement!

No comments: