Monday, August 11, 2008

First day of school

Today was the first day of school for the boys. It's so hard to believe that the school year has already started & that summer went by so quickly! Kevin and I took the boys to school today during a huge rain storm. To say that we were wet is an understatement! Parking was crazy! Both boys had a great day & both came home with good behavior!

Connor in the morning getting ready for school! He was so excited!


The boys are almost the same size!

Yes, their shoes HAVE to be solid white! I wonder how long they will stay clean????

Me & the boys!

Kevin & the boys!

Connor inside the school. You can tell by his hair that it was storming outside!

Myles walking down the hall with Connor! It was so sweet!


With their teachers!


Connor in his classroom coloring!


What a sweet picture that Kevin took. I'm telling Connor good-bye.


Finally, school is out for the day! Yippee!!!!


I'm so glad that today is finally over. I had been anticipating Connor's first day of school for quite some time now. It was hard~I only got teary eyed a couple of times! Now it's back to homework & nightly reading for us!

2 comments:

Payne Family said...

Glad to hear that they both had a great day at school! I was especially wondering how Connor was going to like it. There were some really good pictures! I hope that they rest of the week is good too!

Anonymous said...

What precious pictures! I would love a copy of the ones of me and Connor. It is so great to see how much you put into your kids education! They are definately the "cream of the crop" as they say! I am blessed to have Connor in my class:)!