Thursday, August 21, 2008

My lunch date!

I had a really good lunch date today, and his name was Myles! I went to sit with him while he was eating. Baked chicken was on the menu, but it didn't look very appetizing so I just sat with him! As soon as I walked in, I noticed that there was a small place to sit, but he quickly told me that he was saving that for his BFF (and his BFF was NOT mommy), but Ted!!! I squeezed on the edge of the seat & enjoyed talking with both boys!



There's no mommy in the shot of the BFF's!!!


Ted's mom told me the sweetest story that their teacher had told her yesterday. The class was going over some words & had to stand up & make a sentence out of a word that was given to him/her. When it was Ted's turn, his word was best so the sentence that he made up was "Myles is my BEST friend." After he said it, he looked at Myles & they were smiling! Their teacher said it was the cutest thing that she's seen. I wish that I could have been there to see & hear it!! They truly are best friends!
My lunch date tomorrow will be with Mr. Connor! I should say brunch because he eats at 10:30!!!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

What a handsome lunch date! And a handsome one tomorrow! What a lucky woman you are!! That was cute about the BFF's!!