Sunday, August 10, 2008

Meet the teacher!

Friday was a big day. We found out who the boys' teachers are going to be & whether or not they will be in the same class as Ted & Trent. We were also able to bring in school supplies so that tomorrow morning will not be as bad!

Meeting up with the Prescotts! Ted & Myles are in the same class, but Connor & Trent have different teachers but are right next door to each other.


Taking supplies to Myles' room!


Myles & Ted in their new classroom, which has lots of pink!


Here is Myles with his teacher, Mrs. Konecni. Isn't she just adorable? This is the teacher that we were hoping all summer that Myles would get!


Here is Connor with his teacher, Mrs. Smith. Isn't she adorable too? I don't have any other pictures of Connor in his room because he was not in the mood for pictures. I am glad that I was able to get this one!


So it looks like my two boys will be heading off to school in the morning. I just cannot believe that Connor is starting school. I'm sure it will be really hard in the morning because Friday was not good as we said good bye to his preschool!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

Looks like Myles and Connor are going to have a great year! I hope their first day goes really well today!!!