Friday, August 8, 2008

Mobile Baybears' baseball camp

A few weeks ago Myles went to another Baybear's baseball camp. He had lots of fun. The camp was just like last year except it was on Saturday & was free, thanks to Chevy sponsoring baseball this year!!!

Heading into the stadium for some baseball!


Camp started with a warm up lap around the entire stadium.


Myles & Ted


Up first was the batting cage. This was really good for Myles since he's moving up to coach pitch this year.


Then it was on to pitching. Myles was so cute as he learned the motions! Check out his concentration in the first picture!



Fielding some balls


Then it was on to some running!


Last it was off to some outfield work. I think the second picture here is my favorite picture of the day!


And finally lunch!


What a great baseball club Mobile has in the Baybears!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

I like the one of Myles in the ourfield too, I want to know, did he catch the ball? If I had to guess I would say yes, the way he looks!