Saturday, July 5, 2008

Day 2 Animal Kingdom

Here are some of our favorite pictures from The Animal Kingdom! We had a blast & were able to go into the park an hour before the general public since we were staying on Disney property. It was really nice. We did all the attractions. The favorite ride of the day for me had to be Kali River Rapids. Towards the end of the day the boys & I rode it 3 times in a row! One time we didn't even have to get off to get back in line because there was not a line! The show "It's Tough To Be A Bug" was great. It was hilarious seeing the boys trying to grab the objects coming at them (it was a 3-D show)!!!! The best ride for Kevin was Expedition Everest, which I personally will NEVER get back on! Thankfully it was the last ride of the day for us because I got so sick! The first ride of the day us was Dinosaur, which did not go over well for the boys. They were terrified but soon got over it once the ride stopped. After that Connor would not get on Expedition Everest. Myles rode it twice! The best show of the day by far was "Finding Nemo-The Musical". We couldn't take pictures during the show so I don't have any. All in all it was a wonderful first day at Disney. I'll be adding some pics of the boys with the characters at Animal Kingdom next!

Waiting for our first bus!


Our first bus ride of the trip- Riding the bus was by far Myles' favorite thing to do the last time we were at Disney!


The boys after the Dinosaur ride. I could barely get them to take a picture by the dinosaur here!


Kevin and me riding TriceraTop Spin. I think one of the boys took this pic!


So much excitement riding the TriceraTop Spin! It was much better for them than Dinosaur!



Getting ready for "It's Tough To Be A Bug"


Riding the train to Conservation Station!


The boys with Rafiki from The Lion King!


The boys at The Affection Section, which is right up Connor's alley! He adores animals & he was able to touch and hug some billy goats! I was amazed that Myles let me take his picture because he's not very fond of animals!


This is me and the boys after riding Kali River Rapids. We were wet after the first time so you can imagine how wet we were after the third ride! It was great, though.


The boys with the Animal Kingdom sign as we were leaving. Yes, I did manage to miss getting a picture of the boys with the Tree of Life. We were supposed to go back & take one but never did. I do have a picture from the Disney photographers!


Yes, we left with a new monkey named Connor! I LOVE this picture of him. This shows his personality perfectly!


I hope that you have enjoyed the pictures, and there are LOTS more to come soon!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

Glad to see some pictures!!! I am sooo jealous that you got to go to Disney, but glad that you had a GREAT time. I love the boys and their 3D glasses. Can't wait to see more!