Sunday, July 6, 2008

Character pics at Animal Kingdom

We were able to get some really great pictures of the boys with some of the Disney characters at the Animal Kingdom. The park had a really great shaded area for the characters, which allowed for the characters to be out throughout the day!

Mickey & the boys (this one is for Aunt Dani!)


The boys with Donald Duck. I love the one of them hugging him!


Me, the boys & Donald Duck, who is my favorite character!


The boys & Goofy!


I love this pic of Myles and how he is looking straight up to Goofy!


Kevin, the boys & Goofy, who is Kevin's favorite character!


The boys & Minnie. It was really, really hard to get the boys to stand next to female characters, which you will hear more about in future postings!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

I agree I love the one of the hugging Donald. And it is cute that Myles is "looking up" to Goofy! You got some great pictures!