Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A package from Virginia????

The whole lot!
The boys' jerseys! Yes you'll be
seeing them soon when VT opens
up the season on 8/30!!!!!

Nope, we didn't receive a package from Virginia although the clothes in the picture would make you think that! This evening our church had water slides for the kids, but we had some spare time & I didn't want to head home. So the boys & I went to Shoe Station to look for some school shoes, and next door was a place called Hudson's Treasure Hunt. I had heard about the store before but had never gone in there. Well tonight was definitely the night to go. They had lots of team sports clothing, & it was all for $4.99 each! The boys and I were so excited to find lots of Virginia Tech clothing. Everyone in the store was pretty much staring at us, but hey, when you live in Alabama and your VT fans and you find VT clothes, you have to get excited! Kevin tried to buy the boys some shirts when he visited VA for Poppy's funeral, but Wal Mart didn't have any & he didn't have time to go to the mall. So, I bought them each a tank top (really looks like a muscle shirt) and a Starter jersey plus Kevin some pajama bottoms & myself a long sleeved shirt. Kevin didn't want a shirt because he had just bought one. I am still VERY excited about my steal that I found at Hudsons, which might just become my new favorite store!!!! And, it looks like we'll be ready on August 30, opening day for the Hokies!!!!!!

No comments: