Friday, August 7, 2009

Stone Mountain Day 2

Day 2 started out bright & early. The boys wanted to do the Sky Hike again so we did it before it became too hot! Here are my favorite pics from the day!



Getting ready for Sky Hike again!


Daddy took both boys this time!



Myles being so brave!


Concentration at its best!


No hands!


Love that sweet little smile!


Love this picture of Connor!


And I love this one of Myles!


Going again!


Thinking about what to do next!


Climbing a rock wall again!


Muscle man!


Nice calf muscles Myles!


After the boys played at the Park we headed to the top of Stone Mountain!


Kevin & the boys!


Connor really wasn't near the edge. The picture makes it look like he's walking on the edge, but I PROMISE he wasn't!


Connor & mommy taking pictures!


Myles & mommy self picture!


Another self portrait!


We even tried a family self portrait! I love how Connor is looking in this picture!


This one is a little better!!!!


Me & Kevin again!


Connor got an icee on top of the mountain


After we went to the top of the mountain, we played a round of golf. We played in the middle of the day & it was down right HOT!






After golf, we took a nice relaxing ride on the train. It went around the base of Stone Mountain.




Then we tried out the paddle boats! Kevin and Myles rode together.


And I rode with Connor, who did not peddle at all! Needless to say I was tired when we finished!


But I wasn't too tired to go on a short hike with the boys!




1 comment:

Payne Family said...

Great pictures! I LOVE the last 2 pics!!!