Friday, August 14, 2009

Loosing our front teeth!

Front teeth have been coming out left & right around the Stoots' household! Connor has lost 1 front tooth & Myles has lost both of his front teeth! They each lost one while they were at my sister's house (Aunt Kimmie to them)! Myles pulled his other one out on his own at our house!

Connor lost his front tooth on July 28th. He was very excited!


And I must admit that his looks so cute with it gone!


Myles decided that he needed to be like his YOUNGER brother & start loosing his front teeth! He lost the first one on August 5th at Aunt Kimmie's! Here he is at my office with the other front tooth dangling!


Best friends!



Myles lost his other front tooth on August 6th, the very next day. He had to immediately call Aunt Kimmie to let her know! Check out that grin!


"Woo hoo I won't be going to 3rd grade with my baby teeth"!!!!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

YAY for both boys!!!! They both look really cute!