Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy 9th Anniversary!!!


On May 29, Kevin and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. While we weren't able to do anything special that evening because we had t-ball practice & Kevin had a t-ball meeting, we did enjoy the time that we spent together during the day. I gave him the second set of the Young Indiana Jones movies and a new devotional book for couples. I am getting new bedding for our room, which will hopefully be here this week or next week and there is the ever present gift that keeps on giving, my ipod Touch!!! ! I am so, so very thankful for the wonderful 9 years that we have been married! He is my very best friend in the world, and God could not have sent me a better person! We have experienced so much together from vacations to job changes to having boys to the loss of one of our parents. I cannot imagine how he must feel in trying to help me cope with the loss of my dad. Thanks for a great nine years and can't wait to see what is ahead for us & the boys!



3 comments:

Payne Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! (Ok it is late, but better late than never) :o)

Families are Forever said...

Wow sis I cant believe its been that long..He sure is a GREAT man to have put up with you all those years lol..CONGRATS!

The Laird Family, said...

Congrats on 9. I know what it takes to reach that number, Hope and I celebrate 14yrs on the 18th of June.
Anyway have fun in Mickeyland.
-Christopher