Saturday, June 14, 2008

First pitch at the Baybears

Last Saturday night at the Grasshoppers' team party, Myles got to throw out the first pitch at the Baybears' game! We didn't tell him until that day, and he was SO excited! The Baybears are very special to our family because they remind us so much of my dad. To say that my dad was a fan of the Baybears is a huge understatement. He was one of their biggest fans! He never missed a home game unless he was in the hospital. Myles was only 2 weeks old when he went to his first game! I will always remember opening night. I came home from college and we went together. It was AMAZING. Anyhow, after we scheduled the team party, I emailed the general manager, Mr. Bill Shanahan, who was super nice to my dad and is always nice to us, to see if it would be possible for Myles to throw out a first. Less than 15 minutes later the lady in charge of scheduling first pitches emailed me & had him scheduled! He was so cute out there.

All smiles before the big first pitch!


Walking out to the mound!


Getting ready!


Here it goes!


High 5s afterwards!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

That is SO COOL Myles'!!!!!