Thursday, June 12, 2008

Championship Game

Here are some of the pictures from the Championship game. Almost a week later and Kevin and I are still excited and so are the boys! Last Friday night we could hardly sleep because of the excitement! We had our team party Saturday night so hopefully tomorrow night I can add those pictures to the website, but for now here are some of the pictures from the game!

Connor & Myles hitting! I didn't get very many action pictures because I was keeping score & helping with the dugout! Talk about multi-tasking!


Here is Connor getting his medal & trophy from Kevin after the game. The League gave the boys "Champions" trophies!!!


Here is Myles getting his medal & trophy!


Here are some excited Stoots' boys!!! I love my baseball players! And I love the coach, too!!!


Myles' best friend, Ted, came out to cheer the boys on! And, boy did he see a good game!


Kevin with one of the signs that I made for the dugout!


2008 Grasshoppers! (minus one of our coaches, Cody)


I could resist putting this picture in. It's Ted's dad, who is probably going to die when he sees that he's on the famous blog holding a purse!!!!

No comments: