Thursday, June 12, 2008

Check out this swing!!

I must say that I absolutely LOVE the new feature that I found on my camera. It's the continuous picture feature that allows actions pictures to be taken one right after another. I was finally able to get some great shots of both boys batting! Here is Myles getting ready for a big homerun!!!!

Getting all lined up!


Starting to swing!


And, it's gone! It's out of here! Actually, this is really great form for Myles! I'm kind of sad that he isn't a t-baller anymore and that he'll be playing coach pitch (actually machine pitch) next year:( This is one of my all time favorite pictures of him playing baseball!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

Those are definitely some AWESOME shots!! I hate that we didn't come to any of the games while we were in Mobile! Great hit Myles!!