Sunday, January 11, 2009

Visit with the Paynes

The day before we headed to Virginia the boys & headed went to Tuscaloosa for a day visit with the Paynes. They were in Tuscaloosa visiting with Robin's parents & we just couldn't pass up a visit! We had a great time. The kids exchanged Christmas gifts. I gave Robin her birthday gift. We sat around chatting like old times. The kids played & played & played the Wii! I really hated when it was time to head home. The day went by way too fast. I've always wondered why the days seem to fly by when you want the to slow down & go slow when you want them to go fast!!

The kiddos~


Myles & Connor checking out their Indiana Jones men!


My new favorite picture of Kerri Ann!


Emily & Kerri Ann burying Connor!



Another group shot!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

I didn't see the girls burying Connor!! It did go buy WAY too fast!!! Hopefully we will be able to get schedules together for a Summer visit!!