Saturday, January 24, 2009

Another basketball game

Here are the pictures from last week's basketball game. Connor played on Friday night, which was really nice & Myles played Saturday morning. Connor scored 2 points, and had A LOT of shots. There is no telling how many points he would have scored because he took A LOT of shots!!!! It is so much fun watching him play! Myles scored 10 points. He was a little maniac one quarter (which lasts 6 minutes) when he scored 8 points! I love watching him because he is always the smallest, but has the biggest heart!

Connor bringing the ball down the court!


Ready for a pass!


My mom tells me about a hundred times a game not to do this, but I LOVE to run, jump & grab the basketball net!


Myles getting ready to bring the ball down!



Myles going to get on defense!


I must say that this was the most aggressive basketball that Myles had played in so far. There was way too much pushing for my liking, and I must say that Myles didn't let the other team member push him around!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

Both boys are looking good!!!