Wednesday, January 7, 2009

December 20th basketball game

I thought that I should go ahead & post these basketball pictures since the season will be starting up again this weekend! I can't remember exactly how many baskets the boys made in their last game, but I know that they each made several & were very excited! During this game, they had a special spectator~their cousin, Carleigh, who is a very girlie girl. They were so excited to have her there!

Connor coming out of the tunnel like a superstar!!!


Getting a five from his coach after a goal!


I'm not sure why, but I love this picture. There is just something about it that keeps drawing my attention to it. I love Connor in it!


He shoots & he scores!!!



Myles is coming out of the tunnel like a superstar too!


I'm so glad that I captured this picture even though it's not the best. Myles had the ball & the quarter was ending. This shot was his first ever fade away at the buzzer & he made it! He got lots of cheers from everyone in the stands & especially from us!


Carleigh & Connor cheering on Myles!


Myles coming down the court fast!


Going for another shot!