Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday Connor!

We have been SO busy since my last post! We have had 4 basketball games (2 games each); a Christmas Program at school; class Christmas parties; Christmas & Connor's birthday. But, I'm short on time as I spent today visiting my best friend Robin since she is visiting her parents in Tuscaloosa & now we are packing & getting ready as we are set to head to Virginia in the morning to see Kevin's parents. So for now, here are a few sneak peek pictures of what is to come soon. Hopefully I'll be able to update the blog while I'm at the in-laws house! At least I can decide what pictures will make the blog as we travel!~

Connor & Myles wearing their new pajamas on Christmas Eve! They were so excited!


Here they are with their big present from Santa! Star Wars DS!!!! I'm not sure why Myles is wearing the Santa hat, but he wore it the entire day! As soon as Connor saw that Santa left him a new Star Wars costume, off came his pj's!!!


Last but not least, Connor turned 6 on Christmas Day!!!! He was busy opening presents all day long, which is our tradition. What a special day that we had celebrating the birth of Jesus & our son's birth!!! (He was really, really excited to get this Indiana Jones toy! Not that you couldn't tell from his expression! My sweet, photogenic 6 year old!!!!)


Lots of new posts & pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

It was fun spending time with all of you today! Can't wait to see more pictures! Have fun in VA!!!