Thursday, December 11, 2008

Connor's first basketball game of the year!

Connor had his first basketball game on Saturday. He must have watched his brother A LOT the night before because he came out & scored 14 points! Now, he shooting percentage probably wasn't that great because he shot about 50 times!!! We were so very proud of him! He has definitely learned a great deal from his big brother!

Connor running out of the tunnel!


Put me in coach! I'm ready to play!


Taking it down the court!


Going for my first ever score while my friend from Zack from soccer looks on!



And, another score!


Love this shot of him!


Great shot of Connor shooting!


I'm open!


Connor had a special visitor watch him play! It's Grayson & he had a blast!


More sweet pictures of Connor!


Connor & Coach Britt!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

Way to start the year Connor!!! Keep it up!