Sunday, December 14, 2008

School Christmas parties

The boys had their Christmas parties at school on Friday. They were so early because of testing that will be done this upcoming week. Connor's party included making gingerbread houses & making an ornament. Of course there was lots of food as well! Myles' party included making ornaments & playing games. And, he ate lots of treats! I helped each class make a really cute snowman ornament & I also sent some gingerbread cookies as treats. I had never made them before, but I must say that they were the easiest treats I have made so far this year!

Here are a few of the gingerbread cookies that I made!


Myles working on his wreath!


One of my favorite pics of Connor! He is so photogenic!



Connor's gingerbread house complete with sidewalks!


Myles anxiously waiting to open his gift from Mrs. Konecni


Inside was a mug with his name & a cookie! He used the mug as soon as we came home from school!


Connor & Mrs. Smith~I didn't get a picture of him with his gift


Myles with Mrs. Konecni


Connor wearing his Santa hat!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

CUTE cookies!!! And I love all the things that the boys made!