Monday, December 15, 2008

Birthday Party

Connor went to a birthday party on Saturday at Partridge Farms. He had so much fun, but boy was it very chilly!!! He had lots of fun playing on the play ground, riding the pony & going for a hay ride (but the funny thing was is that there was no hay!).

This is my absolute favorite picture I've taken of Connor with my new camera! I still don't know what I'm doing. I hope to read up on my camera over the holidays!


This was a really neat swing that Connor had a blast on!


Playing on the wooden tractor!


About to go down the pole! He had lots of fun doing this too!


Getting ready to ride the pony! My little cowboy loved it!


My silly cowboy!


Still having fun!


On the hay ride! Boy was he crazy during this!


This is what I get after taking roughly 200 pics over an hour and a half!


Yelling for the dog General Lee that lives on the plantation! Connor loves, loves, loves dogs!


One of the many silly faces I caught at the party!


I absolutely love this Kodak moment that I managed to catch! It only last a few seconds before General Lee ran off again!


Connor & the birthday girl McKenzie!

2 comments:

Payne Family said...

Great pictures!! I like your favorite of Connor, but I also love the tractor picture!

Kelli said...

You're everywhere!!! And so am I! LOL

(I read the Audrey Caroline journal also...what a family!)