Thursday, December 11, 2008

Myles' first basketball game of the year

Myles had his first basketball game of the season on Friday night. It looks like he picked up right where he left off last year. He scored 10 points! He was so excited! Of course, he was still the smallest player out there even though he is one of the oldest kids! I think that he has the biggest heart out there!!!!

Note: I was using my new camera for the first time inside the gym so some of the pictures are not the best, but they are much better than my previous cameras!

Running out of the tunnel!


He shoots & scores his first basket of the year!


Kevin & I both love these pics! The first one is him running down the court, which is how he runs all the time! Such a long stride!


Love how he is dribbling!


Ready to score some points!


Myles actually played against one of his T-ball team mates, Sean!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

Way to go Myles, glad that you had a great first game!