Thursday, November 27, 2008

Jags Basketball Game

Last night we went to watch the South Alabama Jags play basketball against the Arkansas Razorbacks at the Mitchell Center. The Razorbacks coach, Coach Pelphrey, used to attend our church so our church was selling tickets. We had a great time and saw some friends from church & Myles' baseball team! I thought it was a great opportunity to shoot some photos with my new camera. I still have NO CLUE as to what I'm doing, but some of the pictures did turn out fairly good! I'm sure the people behind me thought I had lost my mind taking so many pictures!

Here are the boys!


Of course we had to get cotton candy & popcorn!


Connor & Carson~Carson is in Connor's Sunday School class, which is the class that I am teaching this year!


Of course, Connor was tired of me taking pictures!


Cheering on the Jags!

No comments: