Monday, September 24, 2007

Wii R Stoked!


Finally after months of looking we finally found the boys BIG Christmas present, a Wii. I found it at Toys R Us today at 1:15 p.m. I've been telling everyone that I'm sure the employees at Toys R Us are thrilled that I found one because I've been calling for days & going over there on my 15 minute morning and afternoon breaks (having my office next door has been quite handy!) The hard part now will be not playing it! I told Kevin that maybe we could play with each other after the boys go to bed, but he didn't fall for that!

2 comments:

Payne Family said...

Yeah, I would have a hard time not playing it too or I would have a hard time not giving it to the girls early :-) Maybe I can come over and you and I can play one day while Kevin takes the boys somewhere;-)

Stoots Family said...

That sounds great! Maybe we can make it an entire day & work on the blog headers too! Actually we need to do that before Christmas!