Saturday, September 22, 2007

He shoots and he scores....3 Goals!

What a game today for the Rockets. The boys came out ready to play. I saw boys because only 4 of the kids showed up today and they were all boys! That meant Connor had to play the entire game and he really came out of his shell! And, he scored 3 goals today. We were so excited for him! For some reason a few of my pictures were blurry, but I posted them anyway since one was my favorite. After Connor scored his first goal, he ran across the field like the pros do!!! It was really cute. Also, after looking at our pictures, we've noticed how his tongue comes out when he's really concentrating and playing hard!
Pre-game prayer

I'm all ready Mommy

This is me right after I
scored my first goal. It's
also mommy's favorite pic of me!

Daddy giving me 5 after my goal

On my way to another goal!
High fives from everyone

Boy, I need a rest

Great kick

Tunnel time

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

WAY TO GO CONNOR!!! That was some awesome playing you did! We are going to have to find a time to come watch both you and Myles play!