Saturday, September 15, 2007

Carleigh's skating party

We went to the skating rink this afternoon for Carleigh's 8th birthday party. Lots of Bratz dolls were received as well as an MP3 player. She really cracks me up. She is so prissy! I kept telling her to pull up her pants. As you can see, she is wearing a belt, but her pants were still falling off her. I asked my sister what size she was wearing and she said a 5 (she's that tiny)! The 4's that would fit are way to short for her. Poor thing. Overall the boys had great time. I had a hard time getting good pictures because it was so dark in there. We'll be back at the skating rink tomorrow for Ted's party!
Birthday girl

My sister Kim, mom & me

Myles & the birthday girl

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

Glad you guys had a great time at the party. Carleigh sounds as if she is small like Emily (Em is 6 and wears a 4, but 3's would fit best in the waist).