Sunday, August 26, 2007

Prayer requests

Whew, what a week! Tuesday morning I called to check on my mom since it was my dad's birthday and she wasn't feeling well. She hasn't been feeling well for a few weeks so I ended up taking her to the hospital (the very LAST place I wanted to be on my dad's birthday since that's where he spent the last month of his life). She's been in there since then & hopefully she'll be out in a few days. She had alot of fluid around her lungs and lots of swelling in her legs. She also has gall stones, which we believe were causing most of her problems. We're not sure if she's going to have surgery yet or not.

And we just found out this evening that Kevin's grandfather, known as Poppy to the boys, is also in the hospital after having suffered a small heart attack & stroke. Poor thing is 90 and was going fairly strong until the past few months.


No comments: