Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad


Today would be my dad's 64th birthday (I'm sure he wouldn't mind me telling everyone his age:). I'll be spending the afternoon with my mom because I know today will be hard for her. I don't think it gets any easier (at least this has been the case for me). Myles talks about his PaPa Flynn all of the time. It amazes me that he remembers him since he was 3 when he passed away. He talks about how he & PaPa loved to play with army men & cowboys & Indians. Connor just talks about him from what Myles says. And he when he talks about him he says "You know, the PaPa that lived with Moo Moo". It's so sweet. I'm posting a picture that I've posted before because it's my favorite. Not only does my dad look so healthy, he's also wearing his beloved Red Sox gear! It's actually a baseball card that we had made during one of the MLB All-Star games. He was a HUGE baseball fan!

No comments: