Friday, August 31, 2007

Hanging out with Myles at school!

Taking a test!
Yummy....Lunchtime

Today I was able to hang out with Myles at his school for the entire day (granted he had a half day today but it was so much fun)! We started the day off by reading books in the hallway while waiting for the bell to ring. I received a nice comment- "I could pass for a 5th grader"! Not bad for an almost 30 year old! Once the bell rang, we went inside where Myles had 2 tests, and boy was I ever shocked! I am still in shock over how his test were. It reminds me of high school-- fill in the blank, multiple choice, and something similar to true/false. I had no clue that his spelling and reading words were tested like this. His teacher says that he's doing great so we'll continue on studying every night and learning lots. I just wonder what his future holds. We also went to lunch, where a brunch was served. Needless to say, I didn't eat. I'm not too fond of school food! After lunch, I headed to the copier and made some copies and books for Myles' teacher. After that it was time to go.

No comments: