Wednesday, August 8, 2007

And Myles' 1st grade teacher is..........

MISS CALHOUN! He is EXCITED about her being his teacher. As I was giving him his bath, I asked him who did he want his teacher to be, and he said "Miss Calhoun". I tried to explain to him ahead of time that he may have a different teacher since we didn't know so I was so relieved when I saw his name on her roll. Then the bad news came. Ted and he are not in the same class:( He is disappointed about this, but since he is going to be in Miss Calhoun's class he's okay now. He'll be able to see Ted at recess and maybe P.E!!
Myles & Miss Calhoun




Myles' classroom

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

You are so much better at this picture thing than me!! I will get pictures tomorrow, I can't believe they are starting 1st tomorrow!! I am glad that he got the one that he wanted.