Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Stoots' visit Dr. Norstedt



Today Myles & I (Jolene) went for our 6 month check up with Dr. Norstedt. We both got a clean bill of health and no cavities! Myles just loves going there. It's probably because he's gone since he was 3 and doesn't know any difference. Plus Dr. Norstedt & his staff are super nice and give the kids loads of treats! Dr. Norstedt makes great balloon creations too. Today we left with a sword & giraffe. Kevin and Connor go together & I forgot to send the camera with Kevin this time! I think that the last time I made him take pictures Kevin was SO embarrassed! People driving by were staring at me while I was taking Myles' picture by the sign today, but that's okay! So if you need a local dentist and you live in Mobile, I highly recommend Dr. Norstedt. One last awesome thing about him is that he is a Christian and plays Christian music, which makes the visit even more relaxing!

No comments: