Sunday, July 15, 2007

Connor at Carson's birthday party

Best buds! Connor & Carson
Having lots of fun!
Yummy. I'm hungry
Is it Spiderman or Connor?
Check out my ring!
Last night Connor & I went to Carson's birthday party at Pump it Up. Connor had so much fun. He and Carson are good friends from preschool. When Connor got his invitation he was SO excited. He said, "I love Carson. I miss his so much". Carson doesn't go to preschool in the summer because his mom is a teacher so they haven't seen each other for a few weeks.

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Kids having a great time at birthday get together remember me of my school days. How can I forget my best friend's pizza birthday party at one of the best event venues quite a long time back. Tasty drinks and yummy cake was ordered by his mom from a nice place. Also got return gifts from them. Chocolate pies were wrapped wonderfully.