Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday Myles





What a great day we have had. It's hard to believe that 6 years ago today that Myles came into the world on Mother's Day. What a blessing he is to us. Time has really flown by. This morning we gave Myles the rest of his birthday presents, and then they gave me my mother's day gift. I was only expecting handmade crafts and a present that Myles had brought home from school. He was so proud of it, and I LOVED it. Myles has the best teacher in the world, Miss Sova. Then to my surprise the boys had bought me a new digital camera. I was in shock, and I'm still in shock because I was not expecting it! It's a Canon PowerShot SD750. I've been using it alot today and can't wait to use it this week. We have a busy week with both boys having graduation ceremonies at school. Connor isn't graduating from preschool this year, but he is in the program, Little Bo Peep. I'm sure he is to bring tons of laughter to the program!

No comments: