Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Art Show.....and P.T.A. board member?????

Ted & Myles at the art show!
Myles' art project!
Tonight Myles and I attended the celebrating arts program at his school and somehow I ended up being Financial Secretary for the P.T.A. More on that in a second. Myles entered into the art show. He did his drawing based on a nursery rhyme he learned in preschool. It had a monkey swinging on a tree & an alligator trying to get the monkey. His classmate, Solly, won the overall K5 award! Great job Solly. Now about the P.T.A board. The school was electing officers and I was telling Christine (Ted's mom) that I wanted to be more involved with the P.T.A so I guess I got what I wanted! I think that it will be fun, and I'm looking forward to serving as best that I can in my position (even though I'm not too sure what all it entails!) Myles sure was excited. Here are a couple pictures from tonight.

No comments: