Saturday, May 15, 2010

Random sledding pictures!

During our trip to VA, there was still snow all around. Paw Paw wanted to take the boys sledding so off we went! Paw Paw, Kevin, Myles & Connor all went sledding while I was the photographer! I took so many pics that is was terribly hard to pick out my favorite pics!

The boys all buckled up & ready to hit the hills!


The boys getting ready to go down the hill together!


Kevin having lots of fun!



Paw Paw joined in on the fun!


I love this picture of Paw Paw!


Go Kevin!


Heading up the hill!


4 Stoots' boys!


Looking for the perfect spot!


The boys are getting ready to sled together!


They had a grand ole time!


Running back up the hill!


Oops...Connor bit the dust!


Wait up for me Myles!


Round 2 of double sledding!



About to take a tumble!





Going sideways!


Crash landing!

Myles throwing a snowball!


Getting ready to throw a big piece of ice at Kevin


No comments: