Saturday, May 15, 2010

Connor having fun sledding in VA

Connor also had a blast while sledding! Here are my favorite pics of him from that day! I took so many & it was so hard to pick out my favorites, which is why there are SO many!


Bundled up & ready to hit the hills!



And he's off.....belly style!


Love that expression!



He didn't know what to think!


Is he going to fall over????


Off again!


This isn't luge Connor!



Uh oh...is Paw Paw & Connor having a crash????


Yep!



Free ride back up the hill!


Love this picture!


Inner tube time with daddy!




Help I'm falling off!



Sitting nicely!



Help I'm falling


And I'm about to eat snow!



It doesn't taste good!


Time to tryout the disc!




Connor is having a blast!


Time to ride the sled with daddy! Getting a big push from Paw Paw while Myles makes yellow snow!









Crash! I just love Myles' laughter in the background of this picture (click to enlarge the picture)!




On Paw Paw's super fast course!


Connor had several crashes on the fast course!


Keep on trying!


Fast times in VA!


Fun times laying in the snow!

No comments: