Friday, May 14, 2010

Christmas morning 2009

I still can't believe I'm blogging about Christmas in December, but I want to keep our blog in chronological order so here it goes! We had a wonderful Christmas. It was the first one without either one of my parents, but we made it! I'm thankful to God for that! Here's some pics from our day!

Santa bought Connor a new bike!

And this is the rest of his gifts from Santa. He got a new scooter, baseball bat, new baseball bag and some other things! He was one happy little boy!

Here's what Santa left Myles. Santa pretty much bought 2 of everything! The boys are so close in age it's like they are twins!


And Santa left Myles a new tv. His was super old!


Santa left these bean bags & some games for the Wii/DS in the boys' game room! They also received a very special gift on their stockings!







The boys getting ready to go see what Santa left them!


They were super excited!


The boys & I


Kevin and the boys




Grayson had the same pjs as the boys!


They were happy!

No comments: