Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fall Ball Grand Review!

Wow has it really been 2 months since I last blogged? So much as gone on & we've been so busy. I think that once I got behind a few posts that it just kind of spiraled out of control & now I'm super far behind. So I thought tonight would be the night to get my back going & try and do some major catch up!

Here are a few of the last baseball pictures that I took. The team ended up going winning all but 2 games, which was very impressive! It was a great season and we were so fortunate to have a great set of coaches!

Myles' home run! He was so excited & so were we!!!!


Only Connor would manage to lose a tooth in the middle of a baseball game! He was chewing (not surprising) on his glove & it came out!


Coach Andy holding his tooth up!


Getting the feel for not having a front tooth! It still hasn't even started coming back in and he is the cutest snaggle tooth ever!



Cheese!


This one is one for the baby book!


Team pep talk!


Connor and Coach Andy




End of the year party! Way to go Connor!


Way to go Myles!


Connor getting his trophy for being a great pitcher!


Connor with Coach Andy


Myles getting his trophy for being one of the best first basemen that the coach has seen!


Myles with Coach Andy


Coach Don with Myles & Connor


The boys with Coach Don, our pitcher

No comments: