Saturday, January 9, 2010

Connor's Class Christmas Party

Here are a few pictures from Connor's class Christmas party. Apparently I didn't take very many pictures! I'm not sure why or what happened but that is very unusual for me! I didn't get to go to Myles' party because he told me that parents were not allowed, which is the first time I ever heard that! I was very sad because it means that he is really growing up & growing up way too fast!



I found this in Connor's journal! Kevin and I thought it was priceless and can't wait for him to bring it home! His "love" for the Miami Dolphins comes from his bestie's dad, Ted Sr. Of course we know why he loves the Hokies & Auburn & why he doesn't like Alabama!


Here are the treats that I made for both boy's classes. I used large marshmallows to make them & according to the boys they were a big hit! They were super easy to make too!

No comments: