Saturday, May 23, 2009

Yankees 7 Red Sox 2

Here are the pictures from the gave against the Red Sox. The Yankees pulled off another win! Myles played good too. His first at bat he hit the ball to the shortstop & was thrown out at first. I am so proud of how he is hitting this year!

Ready on defense


Getting ready to make an out!


And he's out!


Batting. It was really hard to get batting pics today because the umpire kept stepping in front of me!




Love how is bat looks in this picture!



Safe with a double!

Safe at 3rd. I guess he thought it was going to be a close play & he slid!


Safe at home!


Cheering his teammate on after scoring!


Caught in the act of spitting! Must be a baseball thing!


Rounding third & heading home!


Yankees win!!!!!!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

YAY!!! I am glad the Yankees won!!! I love the picture with the bat too, it looks as if it is standing up on his leg!