Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Braves 23 Mets 12

Wow, another win for the Braves! The score does look really bad & I must say that after the 2nd inning, Kevin completely changed the infield & outfield around. It was great because it gave some players a chance to play in! I love the way Kevin coaches. He is a GREAT coach! Connor had a chance to play 1st base & I must say that it's not his position! But he had a great time playing & hasn't asked to play that position since!!!!!

Getting ready to play some ball!


Connor on his way home!


Sweet form! I love that high leg kick!


I really love this next sequence of pictures. It's Connor making an out!






Connor is growing into such a great ball player. He really wasn't interested that much last year, but this year is such a very different story.

Running to first base!


Love that form!


Going for another out!


Great throw!


I really wish that I had my camera ready for the DOUBLE play that Connor made. It was his very first one & he was so excited. Kevin and I were stoked too to say the least. Connor caught a line drive & ran & tagged the runner that was on second base out. I did manage to get that part on film!


He was so happy!


Getting ready to hit again!


Running for a triple!


Almost there!


Here is Connor playing first base! You can actually see the ball in the picture. It's right about the sign in the outfield. Connor actually caught it & helped make the out!


Way to go Connor!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

Way to go Connor!!!! Great outs!