Monday, May 25, 2009

Teacher Appreciation

Unfortunately Myles & Connor's school didn't have an "official" Teacher Appreciation week this year so we were kind of on own on this year. For the teachers, we, Christine & I, filled a really cute basket with lots of treats. I was on my own with Connor's teacher because I don't really know the parents in his class. I made some really cute notebooks & binder clips for the baskets. I found the idea on the Internet & went crazy making them! What I did was take a notebook & put fabric & ribbon on them. It was really easy & lots of fun. I also added some cookie jars & homemade cookies to the baskets. The teachers loved them!

Here are a few of the notebooks that I made.


And some of the binder clips that I made.


More binder clips.


Here is Mrs. Smith's basket



Connor getting ready to give his basket to Mrs. Smith


Ted & Myles with Mrs. Konecni's basket


The boys & the baskets!
Lauren joined in for a pic too!


Ted, Mrs. Konecni, & Myles


Mrs. Smith & Connor!


We have really been blessed with amazing teachers this year. This has been a great school year!

No comments: