Monday, March 16, 2009

The newest member of the four eyes club!!!!

Myles had his first eye exam today! He had been complaining for a few weeks of headaches so I thought I would take him to check his eyes. I knew he would be destined for glasses since Kevin and I both wear glasses/contacts, but I didn't expect it this early! Thankfully he was out of school today for a teacher work day!

Here Myles is getting ready for the first of a few tests! He had trouble sitting still long enough for the test, but he finally finished it!


Not really sure what this machine is!!!!


In the chair!


Another eye test!



This is after his eyes were dilated! He didn't know what to think about that!


Connor was a big help today!


The last test!


Myles & the eye doctor~Dr. Amy Prewett. She was very nice & very thorough!


Trying on new eyeglasses! I don't think we purchased this pair, but it was a pair very similar to these!


Yes, Connor had a blast trying on the various glasses too! He is one hilarious child!!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Welcome to the club, Myles!!!!! :)

Payne Family said...

You are going to be even more handsome with the glasses Myles!!