Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baseball, fun at the park & more baseball!!!!

Our life has been overtaken by baseball & lots of it!!!! We love it though. Because the boys are on different teams, we are pretty much at baseball almost every day of the week. I have been trying to stay organized so that things are not too overwhelming! Anyhow, here are some random pics of the boys & some of Connor's practice earlier in the week. I was excited about how some of the pics turned out since I still don't know much about my new camera.

Myles with his new baseball shirt that he wants to wear every SINGLE day!


Connor on his way to practice! He loves his shirt too. The funny thing is that I had to buy Myles a medium & Connor a large!!!! That would be thanks to Paul (that's what we call his belly! He's like a member of our family!)


Connor getting ready to do the monkey bars!


And, he's off!



Myles giving the monkey bars a try!


Resting on the slide


Time for some rock wall climbing!


One of my new favorite pics of Myles!


Catching mommy taking pics!


Sweet Connor


Connor giving the rock wall a try!


Hi Mom!


Finishing the monkey bars!


Uh oh...I bumped my head!


Our best friend Ted has arrived!


Getting some tips from my coach, a.k.a. Daddy!


Good form!


Another tip from coach!


Collision on the base path!


Running for the ball!


Ted & Myles watching their brothers practice!

1 comment:

Payne Family said...

These are all great pictures!!