Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Wii....Woo Hoo

I can't believe that I forgot to post this while I was posting about gifts from Santa! I don't think I'll ever forget it. Myles has been asking for a Playstation/DS for the longest time. We think he just wanted some kind of game system. He even said that if Santa left it by his stuff that it would be his or if he left it in the family room it would be for the family. So of course we left the Wii out in front of our TV and in the same room as the gifts from the grandparents. Well when the boys ran in there they never saw the Wii. Kevin and I sat there in excitement and anticipation for nearly 20 minutes before Connor stumbled upon it and we're talking about 5 feet separating the Wii and other gifts! Myles started screaming in shear joy! They were so excited and still are. I must say that I woke up the day after Christmas with what I was calling tennis elbow!
Our family gift from Santa

Bubba-Look... What's this?

A Wii.. A Wii.. A Wii

Look- I can't believe it!

We're still in shock!

Of course...Star Wars

No comments: